The Puli Club of America invites you to learn more about this ancient breed. The Puli is very intelligent and excels at many activities. Whether you are interested in conformation, performance and sporting events, herding or just having a fun-loving, smart and loyal family member, we hope this website will help acquaint you with very special breed.
The Puli Club of America is the national breed club for the Puli and a member of the American Kennel Club.
The PCA 2019 National Specialty will be held in Greeley, CO, Oct 24-28.
This is a great venue and the host hotel is new and close by.
AND... There will be two shows on both Friday and Saturday. More chances to win!
Make your plans now and reserve your room at the host hotel.
Check out the details here and keep monitoring this website as we add new info.
The Puli Club of America was founded in 1959 to ensure the continued health and preservation of our breed. Become a part of PCA and with your voice, help PCA shape AKC policies to protect our very special breed. Receive the Puli News, Puli Post and share your love of Pulik. Join now.
Latest News and Announcements
Check out PCA's Facebook
- March Puli News is available!
- Members: Book of Titleholders has been updated with titles through March 2019
- The Issue of Color - scan of AKC Gazette article from Sept 2004 by Tom Motter
- AKC Gazette articles: Puppy of Achievement Pulik & Cords: The Puli's Crown by Dagmar Fertl
- Check PCA Upcoming Events for dates of the 2019 & 2020 Nationals
- Coat Care articles by top Puli Club experts - from Puli News, Feb 2007, thanks to Dagmar Fertl, who found and scanned the article
- Books of Titleholders from 1969 and later are now available under "Scans of Printed BOTs". Thanks to Dagmar Fertl for doing the scans
- Watch this space for upcoming events.
New Home Page
The Puli Club of America is in the process of updating our website. We humans are not as smart as our Pulis and are bound to make mistakes. If you see something that needs correcting, or that has been left out, please contact our Web Page Committee. Thank you for your patience.