The Puli Club of America invites you to learn more about this ancient breed. The Puli is very intelligent and excels at many activities. Whether you are interested in conformation, performance and sporting events, herding or just having a fun-loving, smart and loyal family member, we hope this website will help acquaint you with this very special breed.
The Puli Club of America is the national breed club for the Puli and a member of the American Kennel Club.
The PCA 2019 National Specialty will be held in Greeley, CO, Oct 24-28.
This is a great venue and the host hotel is new and close by.
AND... There will be two shows on both Friday and Saturday. More chances to win!
Make your plans now and reserve your room at the host hotel.
Check out the details here and keep monitoring this website as we add new info.
The Puli Club of America was founded in 1959 to ensure the continued health and preservation of our breed. Become a part of PCA and with your voice, help PCA shape AKC policies to protect our very special breed. Receive the Puli News, Puli Post and share your love of Pulik. Join now.
Latest News and Announcements
Check out PCA's Facebook
- 2020 PCA Calendar is now available, and it is stunning!
- Important updates & corrections to 2019 National schedule
- Members: September Puli News is now available!
- Enter Herding Tests online or by mail
- Make Banquet reservations at 2019 National
- Order great merchandise with 2019 Specialty Logo - Choose Black or White Puli
- AKC Gazette article: Dog Dancing by Dagmar Fertl & Linore Cleveland
- Books of Titleholders from 1969 and later are again available. Thanks to Dagmar Fertl for doing the scans
- Members: Check out the latest Puli Post newsletter
- Members: Book of Titleholders has been updated with titles through March 2019
- The Issue of Color - scan of AKC Gazette article from Sept 2004 by Tom Motter
- Check PCA Upcoming Events for dates of the 2019 & 2020 Nationals
- Coat Care articles by top Puli Club experts - from Puli News, Feb 2007, thanks to Dagmar Fertl, who found and scanned the article