|The Puli Club of America is proud to make its popular newsletter available online to members and subscribers. The benefits of this format include:
- Most of the photos are in color
- You can read the magazine about 2 weeks earlier than the print and mailed version
- PCA will archive the online files — no more trying to find that old copy in the garage
- You can search each copy for words or phrases
- You help PCA save the significant annual cost of printing and mailing the magazine
- We all help save some trees!
- (You can, of course, print the magazine on your own printer, if you prefer that)
|We now have scans of Puli News from the early days of our club! Thanks to Dagmar Fertl for the scans, and to Club Historian Patty Anspach for providing these historic materials. Due to the large size of the modern pdf files, it’s best to view them using a high speed internet connection.