|Home||The Puli||Puli Club||Events||Competition||Puli News||Purchases||Puppies/Rescue||Links/Forms||Judges Ed||Search||Site Map||Photo Credits|
Herding Events at the 2015 National
Sunday Oct 18 - Two Events with two judges! It is possible your Puli could earn a certification or title in just one day. See details below.
One Event by Puli Club of
Green Gates Farm
Entries close at 5:00 PM PDT, Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Open to AKC Registered PULIK,
AKC-FSS Registered PUMIK and MUDIK
It requires two qualifying scores from two different judges to receive a herding instinct certification or an HT (herding tested) or PT (pre-trial tested) title. Your dog could do this on October 7th.
The Puli Club of America will be offering (for the more advanced dogs) an A course Trial (all levels) first in the morning. This will followed by the tests (Instinct, HT, PT).
The Pumi Club of America will be offering the tests (Instinct, HT, PT) in the morning followed by an A course Trial (all levels).
If your Puli has not yet been Instinct-certified, you will probably want to enter that.
So if you enter both test events and your Puli qualifies in both, you will earn either a herding instinct certification, an HT title, or a PT title, depending on which test you entered for each club's event.
Use the Puli club premium list to get the entry form for the Puli event, and the Pumi club premium list to get the entry form for the Pumi event. They can both be mailed to the same address, but you pay for the events separately (i.e a check to each club for the amount charged for the test/trial you've entered).
Entry forms for each event are available in the respective Premium List:
Puli Club Premium List - Singled Sided (best for online viewing)
Puli Club Premium List - Double Sided (for printing on both sides) Pumi Club Premium List
You can enter your Puli in both events -- two in one day with different judges!
------- The following applies to the Puli Club of America Herding event --------
Entries and entry fees must be received by 5pm PDT on Oct 7, 2015, Entries can be submitted two ways:
By mail, addressed to:
c/o Superintendent, Herding Events
5822 66th Ave. NE, Salem OR 97305-9342
- By email. Scan your completed entry form and email to Linore Cleveland (pcaherding -at- gmail.com)
Payment for the Puli event can be submitted two ways:
- By check in US dollars, made out to Puli Club of America, and mailed to the above Salem OR address
You do not need a PayPal account, just use your Credit Card
Select number of runs and click "Add to Cart"
To pay for more runs, click "Continue Shopping"
When done, click on "Checkout with PayPal"
If you don't have a PayPal account, all you need is a credit or debit card (Click on the "Check Out with PayPal" link, then click "Don't have a PayPal account?")
Note: Exhibition runs only if space is available - please note on entry form “Exhibition only entry”
DIRECTIONS TO GREEN GATES FARM
From Host Hotel:
- Go west on Gano Rd/County Hwy 58 toward N US Highway 68/US 68 N
- Take the 1st left onto N US Highway 68/US-68 S
- Merge onto OH 73 E, via the ramp on the left towards Hillsboro
- Turn left onto W Collins Ave/OH-73. W Collins Ave is just past Vaughn Ave
- Take the 1st right onto N High St/US 62 W/OH 73/OH 138. N High St is just past Tower Dr. Turner and Sons Funeral Home is on the corner.
- Turn left onto E Main St/US 50 E/OH 124. Continue to follow US 50 E, US 50 E is just past Gov-ernor Trimble Pl. FLAGWAY #06 is on the left.
- Turn right onto Carper Lane Rd.
- Destination is 6732 CARPER LANE RD.
Copyright © 2000-2015 Puli Club of America. All rights reserved.